Due to new guidelines by Governor Wolf, and in an effort to protect the health of out clients and staff, we will no longer do routine visits and procedures. We will see sick pets and puppy vaccines only, with the following procedure:
1. We are asking that clients remain in their vehicle upon arrival for all scheduled appointments.
2. When arriving for your appointment, please call (570) 897-5409. A technician will first take a history over the phone and then inform you of the next step in getting your pet into the hospital. We ask that all dogs are on a leash and cats are in a secure carrier. Please do not leave the parking lot during your pet’s appointments.
3. After our doctor has performed an exam, a doctor or technician will call to review and discuss exam findings and we encourage payment by credit card over the phone. Please let us know if you will be paying Cash or Check ahead of time.
4. Please call ahead if you need to pick prescriptions for your pets. This will allow us time to make sure they are in stock and give you an appropriate time window for when they are available for pick up. Call immediately when you arrive at our hospital. We will accept payment over the phone and bring your prescription or food outside to your car.
5. We ask if you or any family members are showing any symptoms to please stay home and call to reschedule your appointment. If a sick client brings the pet, they will be asked to reschedule.